This is a 2-day course including theory and hands-on practice on a model and mannequin.
Learning the most up-to-date techniques is the most important for a new lash artist and using good quality products for your lash career. It will allow you to advance quickly and start to build a successful lash career and business.
The classic eyelash extensions, and introduction of Volume Eyelash Extensions Training is a 2-day beginner training for those that are new to the eyelash extensions industry and have NO previous experience.
During this training, we will present and practice the classic technique using 0.12mm and 0.15mm for 1 extension for 1 natural lash. And, the volume technique by using 0.07mm Lashes. This volume technique is up to 3 extensions per natural lash.
This course includes a certificate of completion and a lash kit.
Students are responsible for bringing a model on Day 2 of the training. If you can’t find a model, we’ll provide them for you. You must notify us at least 7 days prior to your class date.
Day 1 (10am-5pm)
- Lash Theory - Classic and Volume
- Anatomy/ History/ Eyelash Lifecycle
- Eye Diseases & Conditions/ Allergies & Irritation
- Furniture for proper working position
- Tool Kit - Adhesive knowledge/ Lash curls, lengths thickness
- Sanitize Tools and Working Area
- Client Consultation & Consent Form
- Lash Design - Basic Lash Styling
- Mapping - Basic Client eye Shape Analysis/ Mapping
- Lash Isolation and Applications - Pick Up/ Adhesive Dipping Methods/ Attaching & Directions/ Angle Placement
- Lash Remove/ Lash Touch-Up process
Day 2 (10am-5pm)
- Client aftercare
- How to price your sets
- Full set of lashing process
- Work on Models (12:30pm-5:00pm)
- Study Manual
- Student Kit
- Live Model Practice
- Certificate of completion
- Ongoing mentorship
Private Class $2000.00 per person
A $ 500.00 deposit is required to register for the class, the remaining balance is due 7 days prior to class.
*Please note: Deposits are non-refundable, however, you can reschedule the class within the next 90 days or be transferred to another person.